Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Get Ripped Without Weights - Tacfit Commando Workout



The general consensus is that it's simply not possible to get ripped without weights. Most people believe that bodyweight-only workouts will not be intense enough to cause significant muscle tissue microtrauma.

Ripped

For this reason, it would theoretically make sense that this assumption holds true. However, the fact of the matter is that any workout can cause muscle tissue damage and therefore, spark new gains in lean muscle mass-so long as the stimulus is great enough.

Granted, it may take some out-of-the-box thinking to achieve this using strictly bodyweight exercises, but there are certainly some thinkers (translation: maniacs) in the world of health and fitness.




One such person is none other than Scott Sonnon, co-creator of the Tacfit Commando bodyweight workout program. Scott is actually an accomplished fighter who trains true-life bad boys (and girls) like Navy SEALs, secret service agents, MMA fighters and elite bodyguards-all who demand nothing short of superior athleticism, conditioning and mental fortitude.

Heck, their lives depend upon it.

So it's no surprise that with his cutting-edge Tacfit workout system, Sonnon was able to create a severe-enough training modality that would allow users to shed body fat, build lean muscle and get a ripped body-all without using weights or other expensive gym equipment.

Now, I've always been a huge fan of bodyweight training. I think knowing how to take your body through an effective strength training or fat loss workout, using only bodyweight as a resistance, is an invaluable skill to possess.

Those who rely primarily on weights and other fitness equipment are really going to struggle when access to these resources becomes limited. For example, traveling for business, vacationing, visiting family and friends-all of these things used to completely throw my fitness routine off track.

Then, I discovered bodyweight workouts. I was a bit of a "hater" at first as well, and didn't think it was possible to achieve fat loss or muscle building while using only bodyweight as a tool.

But I started getting more creative and my thinking was forced to change. In fact, I starting kicking my own butt so severely that I was actually getting nervous for the whacky workouts I'd created and scheduled for a given day.

After a few weeks of using my own hardcore bodyweight workout program, I saw a much improved, leaner and more ripped version of myself starring back at me in the mirror.

Plus, I was saving time and money by working out from home and doing away with my gym membership. As an added bonus, traveling was no longer an excuse to get lazy and go backwards.

Now, I'm a believer in bodyweight training.

I look completely shredded, but the really cool thing is that I'm performing so much better. I've always been a huge fan of MMA and now I've got the added athleticism, explosiveness, recovery ability and stamina to "hold my own" should things get dangerous.

What does all of this have to do with Tacfit Commando, you ask? Everything...

As a fitness professional, I'm always trying out new workout programs to see what I like, what I dislike and what new things I can learn from other top notch trainers and coaches. After downloading Tacfit and trying out the first week's worth of workouts, I was quickly humbled.

This training system even made my bodyweight workouts look weak. I'm now several weeks into team Tacfit's master plan and loving (and hating) every minute of it. The workouts continue to kick my butt and take my mind and body to new levels.

Confidence is soaring and ripped muscles are becoming even harder and defined. I wanted to provide this review of Tacfit Commando to let others know it truly IS possible to get ripped without weights, gadgets or other expensive and inconvenient gym equipment.

Give it a shot and enjoy the results, but only if you're willing to work hard. If not, there are plenty of other low intensity, cookie-cutter fitness programs to choose from.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Bradley_Campbell/154250

No comments:

Post a Comment